Sunday, November 1, 2009

Our First Halloween!

For Emily's first Halloween she dressed up as a flower! We went to the church for Trunk and Treat! Here are some pictures....



Emily at the Pumpkin Patch earlier in the month!


Laurie and Emily



Flower Girl!


I make a good scarecrow


Laurie, Matt & Emily


The Alarid's and their Little Mermaid Costumes.



Clint and his Papa Doug


Jen and Trey


Paige and her cool pumpkins


Emily after an eventful night

2 comments:

  1. The pictures are so cute, I love the flower costume. I received the Halloween card! It's in the prime place on my fridge. Thanks for sending it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness, she is so cute!! I can't figure out who she looks like! In some she looks just like Matt and others just like you. I can't wait to meet her! Hopefully she won't be too huge before I see her. I'm glad you started a blog, so we can at least see her this way! Glad to see yall are doing well!

    ReplyDelete